Saturday, October 8, 2011

bagbagbagbagbag

I tried to find something from my bag and finally emptied the whole bag just to realize the thing I was looking for was in my travel bag which I haven't managed to empty in a week. Then I realized it's the perfect time to take pictures for *add here the name of the tumblr-blog where people can sent pictures of what their bags includes*. So here we go:


~ Tote-bag from Iceland (it says "I don't speak Icelandic") - I had to buy a bag for school very quickly and cheaply and I was on Iceland. So...
~ random school papers
~ a paperback (this time Haruki Murakami's "Blind willow, sleaping woman")
~ a bottle of water
~ Marimekko's "make up bag" or whatever it's called
~ Finnish-Swedish-Finnish dictionary
~ Pantone's notebook + a pen
~ a wallet
~ a notepad
~ handcream (which I never remember to use)
~ Mynthon's
~ a little bag of tissues
~ a memory stick
~ two plastic spoons (just in case)
~ a bag of chewing gum (I forgot to bring Jenkki's chewing gum from Finland, it's the best)

No comments: