Friday, September 2, 2011

autumn dreams

Big, knitted scarves; fresh air; colourful leaves in the trees and on the ground; knitting, reading and watching TV inside when it rains a lot and is gray outside; sitting in the front of our fireplace at home; the smell of fresh, homemade pastries and the taste of homemade berry juice; drinking hot chocolate after a long walk in a misty forest with our dog, reading a lot and visiting the big, quiet library.


Ohhh, I love autumn! Here on Iceland the whole summer has just felt like a constant, warm autumn - anyway not the right kind of autumn.

{ I'll go home in two weeks, sad. But I'm waiting for those nice autumn things. And listening to the radio while eating my breakfast. And mornings when I don't need to work or travel. Ah, holiday! }

No comments: